Thursday, September 8, 2011

School, Kids, Pregnancy, Activities

School has started back up. I was not excited for it, but now that my school aged kids are going and enjoying it, I am loving it. They go to a wonderful school. My 3 year old started her kindermusik class and a tumbling class which she absolutely loves! She feels SO big! My baby is growing up too fast {sniff, sniff}!

I can feel fall just around the corner. It is my favorite season of all. I just LOVE Halloween and Thanksgiving and the cool weather. I love the beautiful colors that change right in front of our eyes. I love all the colorful, crunchy, leaves surrounding our feet on the ground. I love the fresh crisp fall scent. I could go on and on. I love seeing the apple orchards as I drive by them on my way to take the kids to school. I love how big they are getting. I can't wait until the fresh apples are for sale at the red barn. I'm anxious to buy a bundle and make some homemade apple pie. MMMM! I can already smell it baking in the oven.
I bought a really cute 'taste of home, ultimate Halloween' magazine. I totally recommend it. It's $9.99 and worth every penny. Coming up on our dinner menu soon: jack-o'-lantern sloppy joe pie.

I've been feeling so sick these past few weeks due to my cute little 1-inch peanut fluttering all over my stomach like a butterfly.
I'm convinced that this baby doesn't like food. Anything I eat makes me sick. I spend most of my days with my head in the toilet, or running to the toilet, or with awful heartburn. Most of my nights have been sleepless and full of tossing and turning. Mornings come too quick. However, last night I got a night full of rest. I couldn't believe how good I slept. On my way home from my counseling appointment yesterday, I stopped by the mall to pick up some panda express to take home for dinner and also the full body pillow by boppy sold at Motherhood Maternity. The pillow is amazing. I didn't know how well I would like it when I first laid down with it, but I zonked out quickly and was able to fall back to sleep quickly when I woke up throughout the night to change positions. This hardly ever happens. When I wake up at night, I usually toss and turn for at least an hour before falling back to sleep. But, not last night! :) This pillow is worth every dollar. The thing I love about it is I can use it after pregnancy too, and it will help prop baby up when I'm nursing. All preggers, I recommend you check it out HERE.
I get sick in the car. I get sick when I read too much. I get sick when I sit at the computer and stare at the screen for more than 5 minutes. And smells, oh the smells. I have a nose that could smell a mile away. Pregnancy triggers this keen smelling sense of mine. Most things have been smelling badly to me. It doesn't matter if it is the freshest best smelling thing, it stinks to me. I hate smells. Smells make me want to puke. Just writing about smells makes me sick. If the kids leave the basement door open and I get a whiff of the good ol' basement smell, I get sick. I know, weird. I don't understand it. But, it is getting better every day! :)
Ben has been the keeper-upper at this house lately with little help from me. I don't remember the last time I did a batch of dishes. He does it solo most days lately. Thank goodness for my wonderful Hubs. I appreciate him so much!
This pregnancy has been different than all my others. I, luckily, never really got sick much with my other pregnancies, so this whole sickness thing is new to me. So, for all you ladies who have done this with the sickness more than once, I give you props because I don't know how you did it more than once!
However, sick or not, I am grateful for this pregnancy. I feel very blessed to be sick and pregnant :)

Ben and I finished the WHOLE entire Monk series a few weeks ago. I love Monk :) I'm now watching Medium. I had no idea that the main actress on medium is David Arquette's sister.

Marshall brought a toad home from school a couple weeks ago. He kept it in his backpack all afternoon. He was so excited. He is so silly. I was going to make him take it back to the school that same day that he brought it home, but it died before we got a chance. It was so sad. Poor toad. It never stood a chance. I told him that he is never allowed to bring them home, and if he ever touches a toad, he needs to wash his hands. N.A.S.T.Y.
Looks like it's time to get a lil pet for the kids. I'm thinking something easy..... like another fish or a turtle or something.

I hope you all are doing well :)

Marshall, ready to go to his first day of soccer camp!

Kids ready for the open house to go meet their teachers for school

Marshall, up and ready to go to his first day of 2nd Grade!
Madison, up and ready to go to her first day of Kindergarten! She has some funny poses!


She wanted me to take a picture of her wearing her backpack :)

I took pictures of Courtney ready to go to her first day of Kindermusik class. Mady had to join in the pictures. Mady was wearing her hat and these funny lil glasses, lol!






She's so silly! LOL!
And last, these beautiful apple orchards that I get to drive by every day

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...