Thursday, December 29, 2011

Skyscraper......

I am in love with Skyscraper by Demi Lovato. This song just empowers me. It floods back to my mind the memories of my past. This song is beautiful and fills my soul with the peace of knowing that I am overcoming my past. I have a long way to go, but I am on the path of overcoming. It will take a lifetime to overcome everything, and I know that I will not be able to fully overcome everything in this life, but I can grow and learn from my experiences in life. I can let my experiences overtake me, or I can overtake my experiences.

I put the song on my #1 spot on my playlist located at the bottom of my blog if you're interested in hearing the words. I love the whole song, but the chorus is my favorite:
"Do you have to make me feel like there is nothing left of me
You can take everything I have
You can break everything I am
Like I'm made of glass
Like I'm made of paper
Go on and try to tear me down
I will be rising from the ground
Like a skyscraper"

I know the wrong doings that I have done that have caused much hurt and pain, but I also know the wrong doings that have been done unto me that have caused me much hurt and pain. I am thankful for my experiences as they have helped me learn and grow more than I ever thought possible. I now see life in a different light. It has a new beautiful, profound meaning to it.

I have so much I want to blog about, I just haven't made the time to blog about it.
I have created a new blog, I just haven't done anything with it yet. I am hoping to keep the new blog focused on deeper thoughts, and give more of an insight to the inner, deeper, passionate side of me, and keep this blog focused on my family.

Stay tuned for these upcoming blog posts:
Marshall's 8th birthday
Christmas
Marshall meeting his biological father for the first time since he was 2
The Polar Express
Dance recital
Tumbling fun
and stay tuned for something that I have been wanting to post for a long time..... sorry, that's all the information I'm willing to give for now. 

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...