Monday, May 16, 2011

Dance photos= A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E!!

On Sunday I got Mady all dolled up, dressed in her dance outfit, and took her down the road from our house to take pictures of her for her dance invites. It was super windy that day, so I was a little worried about how they would turn out. Right before we headed out the door, the sun poked through the clouds, and the wind tamed down for awhile.
I think the invites turned out really cute! I spent forever no time at all getting them to look as good as I could ;) She is so cute! Courtney came with Mady and I. I snapped a few pictures of Courtney as well. I must say, I have the cutest girls everrrrr! Not that I'm partial at all. ;)
Here is the finished product of the invites. Let me know what you think!
I hope I get the invites in the mail this week so I can hurry and send them off. Her dance recital is next week! I don't deny that I'm a procrastinator. Maybe one day my procrastinating days will be behind me, but for now they remain, and I'm sure will remain for a looooong time. 

2 comments:

Erika said...

they are so cute! :) i love her little dance outfit! hope you all are doing well!

Megan Mendez said...

Jamie they are soo cute!! I love them. You are a good photographer as well. I am sorry about the complications with ur order but I hope that it wont discourage you from publishing more projects. Cant wait to come and see the new house. I am sooo jealous!It is gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...