Thursday, June 23, 2011

It seems like just yesterday.....

Yesterday was one of those days. You know, the ones where you just can't seem to get anything done allll dayyyy longggg. It was getting quite annoying. But then I got this email that put me in good spirits. The email said,
"I just want you to know how BEAUTIFUL you are!!! You are texting right now and you have no idea how much I love watching your beautiful face. I hope I can make you as happy as you should be, which is always infinitely. Love you me love.
Ben"
Ben is always good to send me cute emails like this and telling me stuff like this. It just brightens up my day. It is important for a woman to hear that they are beautiful and loved and appreciated.
I am thankful to have a wonderful man who I know loves me with every piece of him and I know who would do anything for me and the kids.

So, I'm a totally overprotective freakish kind of Mom. I check on the kids like 500 bajillion times a night after they get put to bed, and before I go to bed, to make sure they are okay. From the moment they were born I always had to make sure I could see their chest rise and fall to make sure they were breathing while they were sleeping. I was terrified of SIDS. I thought this routine of checking their breathing would stop after they were past the baby mark, but that didn't happen. I still check all my kids at night, more than once, to make sure their chest is rising and falling. My babies are now 7, 4 (almost 5), and 3 years old. My son will be baptized this year. I cannot believe it. It seems like just yesterday that I was swaddling him up in my arms and soothing him right after he was born.
I am one lucky Momma! I have 3 amazing, happy, healthy, cheerful children, and a wonderful husband. Now if that isn't enough to make a woman smile, then I don't know what is ;)

He is SO handsome!

I am totally in love with babies feet. They are so small and cute. Almost every time my babies were laying down, I would kiss their little feet. I have kissed these feet about a million times. I just can't believe how big they are. It's bitter sweet!


I love this little boy to pieces!!!!
Wanna see what I'm making for a 4TH of July Barbeque with Ben's friends and their wifes? Click HERE to see. Directions included. It looks super easy and fun. It's red white and blue. You should try it too! :) Plus it's healthy.
Remember me showing you a link of the cans I was going to make all the dads for fathers day? Welll....that didn't happen. That's what I get for being procrastinator. I did make them carmel popcorn though.
This is what I got Bennie:
I bought him this candy, sunny D, and a journal. I tied little notes to them. For example, the note that I tied to the reeces pieces to said, "We bought you these reeces because we love you to pieces." You get the point :)

I hope that everyone is enjoying the summer! I'm so excited about the warm weather that we have been having!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...