Saturday, June 18, 2011

Freebies2deals


Check this website out for tons of discounts and free offers!
Click HERE 

Here are some examples of the deals they have listed:
* Pampers Splashers $5.48 with Free Shipping!
* 6- Pack ALL Natural Skippy Peanut Butter $9.27 Shipped!
* Utah Readers:  Cheap Summer Activities List
* 1 FREE Month to Netflix with Instant Streaming Movies too! (Netflix is SUPER cool! I am in love!)
* 50 Free Prints from Kodak Gallery
* Free 12 Pack of Krispy Kreme Donuts when you bring in an Ugly Tie. ( Confirmed locations are Layton Utah, Orem Utah and Meridian Idaho.

It is super cool! I love getting good deals on things..... who doesn't?!

I have a new obsession with the color yellow; the brightest color of yellow there is. It's so bright and it pops. It may just be my new favorite color. Okay, pink will probably always be my fav, but yellow comes in 2nd. Bright yellow and bright pink together..... hmmmm.... I may just have some new ideas now!

I'm starting school on my birthday, July 6th. I'm starting out in a 10 week course to brush up on my math skills before I enroll sometime in the fall (maybe)
School? Am I crazy? Yes, I think I just might be! ;)

I came across this recipe. I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds delish to me.
Flourless Peaunut Butter Cookies
1/2 C Peanut Butter
1/2 C Sugar
tsp Vanilla
1 Egg
Sea Salt
Flatten with fork prongs. Sprinkle with Sea Salt (not too much)
Bake Tablespoon dolops @ 350 degress till its golden brown

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...