Thursday, April 18, 2013

Mary had a little lamb

Mady learned how to play Mary had a little lamb the other day. She has been teaching Courtney how to play it. Courtney practices it now mainly when Mady is at school. The little piano is being played alllll day long!
Yesterday while Mady was playing the song, she and Courtney brought the baby on the chair with them, then asked me to take a picture of them. I did gladly.
PS. If the piano suddenly goes missing in a week or two of them constantly pounding on it, I have no clue where it went.... OK. OK. I'm not that mean. At least I hope I'm not. ;)

Oh, and great news: I have lost just under 12 pounds in 16 days. It may or may not partly have to do with my lack of appetite this week.
Anyway, go me! I can see and feel a difference already. There is no stopping me now.... unless someone brings me a big slice of carrot cake. No, even then I will keep on keepin' on.


3 comments:

Bre said...

Way to go on your weight loss! Keep it up! I need to get on track. Sigh.

Rachel said...

Cute picture of the girls! Way to go on your weightloss!

Jamie said...

Bre, thank you! You just had a baby, and I'm sure you look amazing! :) PS. that baby of yours is SO adorable!
Rachel, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...