Monday, April 1, 2013

My go to candy today

 


I have been a bit stressed out and crabby today. So, I have been popping these little babies in my mouth all day. Darn candy. Darn food. Darn me being a stress eater.
Thank goodness I have such a wonderful husband who I can tell every thought that crosses my mind. He knows me. He gets me. And he helps me. He is my rock. I love him and I know he loves me. I am so grateful for his guidance and help.
I guess I'll keep popping these little babies in my mouth and enjoying the company of my family until the day ends.
My family and I have been pulling pranks on each other all day long. We found out yesterday that our ward is getting split, so this morning I told Ben that I had found out that we have to start going to church in Payson at 9 am until they finish restoring our old church. Also, the kids got blue milk for dinner. Now, I'm going to sprinkle a little salt on their toothbrushes. Haha. Happy April Fools Day!
There is so much to be grateful for!
I'm off to watch Sponge Bob with my little cuties!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...