Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Birthday Myriam! Your letter included!

My baby is 1 year old! I cannot believe how fast this past year has flew! 
We celebrated her birthday at home with our little family. 
Grandma and Grandpa Kouns, Aunt Terrie, and cousins Shyanne an Dakota came to join in on the fun. It was a beautiful day. 
We feel so blessed to have Myriam in our family. 

I did a little photo shoot of Myriam on her birthday. I did it right before her nap. She was so tired.
The photos turned out beautiful though! 
She is beautiful!
Here are a few photos from her little photo shoot: 

This is how she crawled around the grass. She is so silly.
 


 Myriam's birthday cake. This wasn't the cake that I had originally wanted to make, but it turned out beautiful. I am glad that I made her 1st birthday cake.
 When Myriam woke up on her birthday, she had goobers in her eyes. It was so sad.
On the morning of someone's birthday here, we always have doughnuts for breakfast. 
The girls get flowers and their birthday dress in the morning.
Marshall told me today that he wants me to leave him Legos.:) Maybe I'll have to do Legos and and outfit. I doubt he would care for flowers.


 Myriam's doughnut is the chocolate sprinkled one.
She loved it!

 Myriam's birthday flowers

 Myriam's birthday dress

Ben wanted to take a picture of Myriam and I on her birthday at the time she was born. So, at 11:36 am. Myriam and I posed for a few quick shots. I loved this idea of Ben's. 

 Me holding her in my arms for the very first time. 
It is amazing how much babies change in their first year. 

 She was throwing a fit here because we wouldn't let her dig in her cake haha.

 Ben holding Myriam in the hospital. He is such an amazing daddy!



 One of Myriam's presents was taller than her




 Getting ready to blow out her very first birthday candle
 Her siblings helped her blow out her candle :)

 Each one of my children has gotten a personalized cake of their own on their 1st birthday. I love just letting them dig in. It is so cute!
Here is the before.......
 And here is the after!
 Messy girl! She got it in her hair, too.
 PS. She loves her new pink car. Courtney had fun pushing her around in it for about 45 minutes before bed time. Mady joined in on the fun too.


Dear sweet baby Myriam,

You are so beautiful and so much fun. You are a lot of work, and I love every minute of it. You are absolutely perfect. Your siblings always say that you are the cutest baby in the world. They say that if you weren't born into our family then we wouldn't have the cutest baby in the world, and the family that had you would have the cutest baby in the world. Haha. I'm glad you chose to join our family. You brighten up our lives. You get literally hundreds of kisses a day from all of us. You aren't quite walking yet, almost though. You are crawling everywhere and climbing up on things. You are a very active baby. You have 9 teeth now. You are happy, and content. You are very spoiled by all of us and like things your way. You love to cuddle with daddy and I. You won't sleep in your crib yet. We'll keep working on it but, in all honestly, I love cuddling with you at night. Some nights can be a little tough, and I get anxious for us to be on a better sleeping schedule, but this is what works for us now, and that's okay with me.
You have so much love from your family. We all love you so much. Your daily smiles and laughs are contagious. We would literally do anything to see you smile and laugh. Daddy has walked around making monkey noises, Courtney has danced like an ape, Marshall has jumped in the air as high as he can for 5 minutes straight- or so it seemed, Mady has twirled and danced and tickled you, and I have pretty much done all of the above, we all have, just to see you smile and laugh.
Never forget that you have a family here for you that loves you beyond words. We are so blessed to have you in our family.
Keep smiling and laughing daily. Never loose that innocence about you. Your brother, sisters, daddy and I look forward to watching you continue to grow.
I'll love you forever, I'll like you always, as long as I'm living, my baby you'll be.

Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...