Thursday, March 21, 2013

My mini me, and flashbacks

My baby definitely has my DNA. The photo on the left is a newspaper announcement of me turning 1. My baby will be 1 in exactly 1 week from today. I cannot believe how fast time flies. She has grown so much over the past year. She is so fun, and so full of life. 

***************

A few weeks ago I was making a smoothie for Courtney and I. The following is what she had to say about it:
 That's my girl! She never ceases to make me laugh.

*************

 I came across this photo today. I took this photo from our hotel room the 2nd evening we were in California. I miss it. I want to go back. 
It snowed here this morning. I'm missing the warm California weather. 
Hopefully we can make it back some day. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...