Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Happy Spring 2013



This cute lil bug has been my morning-stroll partner. It doesn't take her long to fall asleep once we hit the pavement. When my 3 older children are at school, I have been trying to get a morning jog in now that we have had warmer weather. I have really enjoyed going. Lets hope I can keep it up. Thank goodness for warmer weather.

My children were really excited that today is the first day of spring. Mady thought Spring meant she could wear dresses and skirts to school every day. She woke up this morning confused that it was a little chilly. She went to school wearing pants, and bummed out that spring didn't mean it would constantly be warm.
Happy Spring everyone! There is so much to be happy about!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...