Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Movie night and weekend fun!

Last Friday we had movie night. We often do movie night, but this time I decided to tweak it a little bit. I did a concession stand. It was a big hit. The kids were on cloud 9. We will definitely be doing this again.

Mady added some of her feminine touch to this display. She adorned the juice box, fruit roll ups and cookie box with her leis. :)















I made Mother Goose popcorn and colored it a light green

\
Mady wanted to get dressed up for movie night. She put a headband in her hair, and re-did it from when I did it earlier that morning. She changed her clothes, and put on her pretty necklace. She is so fun. 
We watched were Frankenweenie and Hop. We saw a 4D clip of Frankenweenie when we were at California Adventures last October. The kids have been wanting to see it since. We were going to see it in the theaters when it came out, but decided to watch Hotel Transylvania instead. I'm glad we did. Hotel Transylvania is a super cute show. Frankenweenie is just okay. 
We had a wonderful laid back weekend.
Saturday morning I made Mickey Mouse waffles. The kids loved them. They made me reeeeaaaallllyyy want to go back to Disneyland.


*********
I have been in heaven with this warmer weather. I hope it keeps getting warmer and warmer over the next few weeks.

I hope everyone had a happy weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...