Saturday, March 23, 2013

Happy weekend!

 
This little cutie loves Costco. Her favorite part about it is the samples. I'm sure you can tell by her 'Greek yogurt with honey' smeared face. I have to admit, the samples are pretty cool.
Myriam, Courtney and I usually make our Costco run while the other kiddos are at school. Ben was able to come with us this time. We always love when he tags along.
 
Ben and I had some friends of ours invite us to go on a double date with them this weekend. The kids will hang out at grandma and grandpa's house while Ben and I enjoy a wonderful night out with some really awesome friends of ours. I can't wait. The kids are pretty excited to go to grandma and grandpa's house for a few hours, too.
Happy weekend everyone!
XO

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...