Friday, April 26, 2013

TGIF

TGIF! I am so excited for this weekend. I have no plans which means I get to take a breather for a min. My knee is killing me. Darn running. I kept waking up throughout the night due to the pain. It hurts to walk on it. Ben massaged it this morning which helped. I have went 12 miles this week. I think I'm getting addicted. I have a running partner now. Hopefully my knee will be feeling better by Monday so I can get back out there.
This morning I went on a field trip with Courtney's preschool class. We went to Carter's Dairy Farm. We had a lot of fun.
I volunteered to decorate Mady's teachers door for teacher appreciation week. I finished it up today with the "help" of Myriam. We had fun.
Tonight is Friday, that means pizza night here. I will be making it from scratch. It is seriously the best pizza ever. My good friend Jamie gave me her dough recipe, and I use a sauce recipe I got off Pinterest. Seriously, if I was on death row, I would choose my homemade pizza as my last meal. I take that back, I would probably choose chicken alforno from The Brick Oven. ;)
Happy weekend!



2 comments:

Rachel said...

You deserve a relaxing weekend. I hope your knee gets better.

Jamie said...

Thanks Rachel! My knee is feeling much better.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...