Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Doctor's appointments and running

Today we took the kids to the pediatrician's office. Marshall and Courtney had their well child check. I'm a little late. That's the story of my life though.
Marshall and Courtney are doing great. They are both in the low percentile for weight. I have skinny-minis. Courtney had a wart that had to be froze off. To put it lightly, she freaked out. I'm glad I don't know the pain that comes from having a wart froze off. I've had babies. That's enough pain. Screw the warts. ;)
This morning Courtney told me that she is completely convinced that we still have birthdays when we are in heaven. Her only concern about that was how she would be able to blow out her candles, and eat her cake while in heaven. If these type of things were my only concerns, I'd be golden.
Today I ran (and walked) 4 miles. I went 3 miles yesterday. And the other times I've been, I just went about a mile. The weather is finally cooporating enough for me to be able to go for longer periods of time. It is still a bit chilly, but nothing bad enough to hold me back. I have never been a runner. In fact, I've always hated it. This is a new experience for me. My body aches especially today, but I love the achy feeling. It means my body is transforming. It will take awhile before I get to the point where I am satisfied, but by the end of the year, I WILL be there.

Quote for the day: A successful woman is one who can build a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at her.

Happy Tuesday to all!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Way to go with the running!

Jamie said...

Thanks Rachel! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...