Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Our wedding!!!!

I am falling behind on blogging. There is so much I want to post, I just can't seem to find the time to do it. Hopefully now that the holidays are at their end, and school and work gets back to norm, it will give me more time to blog. However, I have sure loved being able to spend so much time with my family. 
Now to the wedding story:
It was such an amazing day! I got to marry my best friend! I truly married such an amazing man! Everyone that knows him knows just how amazing he is. I get told how wonderful he is by people all the time. It is the truth! I feel so blessed! The kids just adore him, as do I! I know he adores us so much, too! The wedding was put together last minute. I actually bought my dress the night before the wedding. I was just going to wear a nice dress, but hadn't planned on getting a wedding dress. I found my wedding dress for $99 at Davids Bridal! Can you believe that? It is a $500 dress! I got lucky. I had to buy a cardigan to go over it so it would cover my garments. I walked out of the store paying under $200. Wow, what a deal! My now stepmom in-law helped me do some altering to the front of it to cover an area of my garments that the cardigan didn't cover. I feel blessed to have such wonderful in-laws! They have all been so accepting and loving to my kids and I. I booked the photographer the day of the wedding. I actually wasn't going to have a photographer, but my friends Husband does photography, and she suggested him for the wedding. I'm really glad we decided to have him take some pictures. It's fun having the memories to look at. We weren't even able to let people know the time and place of the wedding until about 9pm the night before we wed. It was a hectic day... to say the least. Ben is such a trooper! There is no way I could have gotten it all done without all of his help. The wedding took place at a stake center here in town. We were married in the chapel. I had no idea they allowed wedding ceremonies to take place in the chapel, but since we didn't have decorations, and it was short and sweet, we were able to do it in the chapel. It turned out perfect! I am blessed to be the Wife to such an amazing man, and the Mom to 3 amazing children! I can't wait to experience all of our journeys we will embark on throughout our life together. Lots to smile about, and look forward to!!!! 


Madison holding my train! I love how she posed in this picture!

Madison playing in my dress!

My handsome son and I!
 
My precious little girls and I!
 
Our family!
 
I had no idea Marshall was playing in my veil, lol! He's so handsome!
 
Mady being cute as ever!
 
Pretty little Courtney!

Silly girl!
 
So pretty!

4 generation picture: My Mom, My Grandma, My Girls, and Myself! Some amazing ladies!
 
My beautiful sisters and I! The only ones missing are Lisa, Jodi, and Jenny.

I love this picture! I have such a wonderful family!

My beautiful sisters in-law! The only ones missing are Amy: Jeremy McQuivey's beautiful wife! Their family lives in Texas. And Abbey: she left before this picture was taken.
 
Me, My Handsome Groom, and our wonderful parents!

My amazing parents who I look up to each and every day!



I just love this picture of Ben holding his niece! She is so attached to her Uncle Ben! So adorable!
Me and my awesome Husband and awesome brothers in-law!

The McQuivey boys! Jeremy and Dave are the only ones missing! I have lots of fun childhood memories with these guys!
                    What AN AMAZING DAY!!!! :)

2 comments:

Amy said...

You look so beautiful Jamie! Ben, you're not so bad yourself. ;) What great pictures! Makes me homesick! I just can't wait to see everyone in person! It's so sad living so far away!

Jamie said...

Thanks, Amy! :) I can only imagine how hard it would be. We hope that you guys wander back to Utah soon, and make this your home again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...