Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The Dream

I usually don't blog about stuff like this, but what the heck. Here we go:



I have been slacking on keeping my blog updated the past few days.
There has been so much that I've been wanting to blog about. Those posts will have to wait.
I have been feeling overly emotional lately. It all started with a bizarre dream I had on Sunday morning. I haven't had a dream affect me like this for this long before, but this one has.
I woke up so sad and with my heart broken into a million pieces..... or so it felt.
I haven't been able to get my dream off my mind.
I talked to my husband about my dream, and I am so thankful that I have a husband that I can go to about anything and everything. He is always willing to give me great advice, and back me up.
Today, I am going to try to do things to distract my mind from the thoughts of this dream since that's all that my mind seems to want to think about.

PS. As of this morning, I am down just over 8 lbs in 14 days! I'm pretty happy about that. My hard work is paying off. 
Now the weight just needs to keep coming off.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Hope you are okay. I'm sorry to hear that the dream got you so upset. Hopefully you are able to work through it!

Good job on losing 8 in a week!! What are you doing to lose? I really need to get my butt in gear and get doing something to change myself a bit, I hate my body..

Jamie said...

Thanks Ashley! :) I definitely know how you feel. I wasn't happy with my body even when I was younger. Now that I look back, I realize that I did have a good body. What I wouldn't give to get my teen body back. I think we are all hard on ourselves no matter what we look like.... I am doing weight watchers online. Weight watchers is the only program I've had such success with. Good luck girl! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...