Thursday, April 11, 2013

Throwback Thursday

I have never done a throwback Thursday post.
A friend of mine posted this photo of me on facebook a few weeks ago.
I asked him where he got this, and he said he took this photo of me back in our school days.
I had no idea.


This photo kind of makes me giggle.
Reason 1: because I remember I used to ALWAYS chew on my pens. I still chew on my pens. :-/ It's quite obnoxious because I don't even realize I'm doing it most of the time.
Reason 2: because I was dressed kind of silly that day. I thought I was so cool back then.

I haven't had short hair since I was a teenager. I kind of miss it.
I have been tempted many times to cut it short again, but I just can't seem to muster up enough courage to do it. I'll probably have long hair forever. Or at least until I'm super old and just don't care anymore.
My favorite short hair cut is the aline.

Happy Thursday! I am SO anxious for this weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...