Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Yawns, shoes, and sno-cones

Today has been a full day, but a fun day. The girls went to a kindermusik summer class today. Marshall went to his a couple of weeks ago. Marshall's theme was Japan; Courtney's theme was Sun, Sand and the Beach (it was something like that); and Madison's was Under The Sea. They were all super cute and the kids absolutely loved it! I am exhausted. My hip keeps hurting. It's only 8:30 and I'm ready for bed. I really have no reason to be exhausted, but I am.
Dinner at our home tonight was chips and salsa for me, a sandwich for Bennie, cereal and cheese rolls for Courtney, and cheese rolls for Marshall and Madison. Yum! Very nutritional ;) I'm sure I'll end up feeding the kids some good ol' microwavable mac and cheese before bed. Microwavable mac and cheese has been a life saver around here. Seriously.
Tonight is one of those kicked back, relaxed, house full of yawns, sitting in front of the TV nights.

After Bennie and I got done hanging up these coat hangers, we walked back into the room to see this. Compliments of Madison. I like how she decided to flip one of the shoes the other way. So cute! 

We basically lived off of sno-cones last summer. We were addicted. The kids couldn't wait for it to warm up so we could start getting sno-cones again. Today was our first day getting sno-cones for the season. Oh how I have missed them. I got the root beer float flavor, Ben got the sour green apple flavor, Marshall and Madison got the rainbow flavor, and Courtney just wanted yellow, so we got her the banana cream pie flavor. One word: YUM!!!!!!!!
PS: I've always wondered what PS stands for, so I googled it. Are you ready for this? Drum roll please........It stands for post script. Cool huh!
Night! :)

1 comment:

Nat said...

I love the way you decorate with shoes, Madison! Very shabby chic!

I would have gotten the rootbeer flavor, too. Mmmmm. Now I need a snow cone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...