Sunday, June 12, 2011

Our Sunday Activity

Today started wayyyyy too early. The alarm was set for 7:30. After many times of re-setting the alarm and hitting the snooze button, I lifted my butt out of my bed at 8:15. Let's just say that we were late for church. Oopsie.... I'm positive that it won't be our last time strolling in late. It's a Sunday routine for us! One that hopefully will change.... but let's face it.... it will probably be awhile before that happens. ;)

After church the girls helped me bake some cookies. They were so pumped up and ready to help in the kitchen. Marshall ended up playing outside. He came in the house just in time to be a taste tester.

CuTeNeSs!!!!!!!

 She is ready to get this baking party started!
Don't you just love the blue tape on my walls? It is sooooo sexy!
The tape marks dings and chips in the paint where the painters need to come touch up..... like pronto (fingers crossed it's soon)

Courtney got a little carried away. I asked her if she bit into the butter because it looks like one big bite mark. She said she just tried to open it.
Ummhmmm, with your mouth! ;)






 

Can I just say- YUM!!
 
What silly girls!
  After our baking we went for a Sunday drive and ended up at Grandma and Grandpa Kouns' (my parents) house just in time for dinner. We had a well fed Sabbath-day: both spiritually and physically. Don't you just love Sundays? I sure do!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...