Monday, May 27, 2013

The letter and summer break

The other day I saw this letter that Madison wrote for me just laying on my living room floor. Madison and Courtney were gone for the weekend with their father.
It made me smile. 
I am blessed.

 It reads:
"Mom, you are wonderful. You make me smile. You know I love you more then ever, more than the earth can take."
:)
 ************

It is officially summer break! I am ecstatic. No more school for 3 months! Wahoo!
On the last day of school I threw these little gifts together for my children's teachers. They are cheesy, but it's the thought that counts, right?
The card tied to the top reads, "Thank you for making me one smart cookie."
Lots of sun, swimming, and playing to be done around here.
I hope you all enjoy your summer break, too!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...