Monday, November 29, 2010

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

We set up the Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving. My day started at 5 in the morning. I decided to hit the black Friday sales with my sister Cody. I bought this tree on sale at Tai Pan. I love that store. I got some cute decorations, too. The kids were told that the house had to be clean before we set up the tree. So, they worked hard to make sure the house was clean. When it was time to set up the tree, we realized they had given us a tree that didn't have all of the correct parts. So, we packed up the tree, and I headed out the door for Tai Pan, praying that they would still have one of these trees left. To my relief, they did. After I got home we were able to set up the tree and decorate it. Needles to say, the kids were up way past bed time. We all had a lot of fun! :) 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...