Friday, September 30, 2011

Conference, and my long week


I am so excited for conference! It is a much needed spiritual feast. Even though we have some busy plans for this weekend, conference sessions will be spent with all of us together, relaxing and listening.

I have had an interesting week. My week started out with a small headache. The past couple of days it started to get worse and worse. It has gotten to the point where I can barely stand it at times. I have never had a migraine before, so I figured this must be what I had. Well, I found out today that it's probably just a pulled muscle at the top of the back of my neck. It has been messing with my nerves and causing me these awful pains in my head. It will take a few days to start getting better. I saw a chiropractor tonight to see if he could help relieve some of the pain so I can hopefully have a weekend that I can bear. It seemed to be somewhat helpful. We'll see though how the weekend goes. I can't take any medicine to help it due to being pregnant. So, the doc told me that I'm gonna have to tough it out with good ol' Tylenol (which doesn't help in the least) and putting ice on the area during the day and a heat pad during the night. I will be glad when I'm all healed and feeling better.
Good news though, a couple of weeks ago I finally decided to get a prescription for the pregnancy puke help pills (that's what I call them anyway). They seem to be helping the nausea go away somewhat. Also, I finally got a prenatal pill that doesn't make me sick. YAY! :) There is much to be happy about!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...