Thursday, February 17, 2011

Happy Birthday, Courtney! Love, Mommy!

3 years ago today an angel was brought into this world. Thank you Courtney for choosing me to be your Mommy! You are such a blessing and a joy in my life! I absolutely could NOT imagine my life without you and your brightness that you bring in to my life. You are such a sweet girl with so much love. You look up to your siblings, and love them so much. You are the best little sister ever! You have taught me so much about life. I believe that you have taught me more about life than I have taught you. You think you're a big girl, but you will ALWAYS be my baby girl. I love you so much.
Happy 3rd Birthday Baby Girl!
I LOVE YOU!!!!!

We had a very simple day. We just had a little party with just us. It was very nice. Grandma stopped by on her way to school. We were glad to have her here.


You were born at 10:00 AM. You came in to this world weighing a whopping 8 lbs. 14 oz. and were 20 1/2 inches long.

Courtney and Mommy (Can I go back to this moment? So Precious)


Breathtaking

We started off this morning with a balloon surprise, and let her open her first gift; the pink costume she is wearing

Courtney's Birthday Cake


Sneaking a little taste of the icing (I love her hair in this picture. It is getting so long)

Examining it on her finger 


This is Courtney's new smile. I love it!

Blowing out the candles

Here is a slice of the best chocolate cake everrrr! It has ewie gewie chocolate chips to melt in your mouth with every single bite. Also, I put some delish raspberry filling in the middle.  Can I just say YUM!

Messy face :)

Homemade macaroni and cheese for dinner

Opening the last of the presents


My son was so grumpy here. He had to turn off his Nintendo game to watch his sister open her presents. He's so darn picked on ;)

Just playin'

Courtney rockin' out with her new Dora microphone

Happy Birthday Gorgeous! You are such a joy!

3 comments:

Nat said...

Happy birthday!

Ashley said...

AWW She's so cute! Happy Birthday Courtney!! :)

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday sweet princess! We love you:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...