Friday, January 21, 2011

Cheesy Chicken, Bacon & Avocado Quesadillas with WW pointsplus values

One word: YUM-O!!
I made these the other night for dinner. They were delicious! I love avocados, and bacon. So, once the two ingredients unite, I'm in pure bliss.
I am a publisher on a food blog, so I posted the recipe there. If you would like the recipe click HERE 
Also, check out other recipes on the blog! There are tons of melt-in-your-mouth recipes!
I got this recipe off http://www.kevinandamanda.com/ Check it out! Tons of fun things on there!
Weight Watchers calculations:
Estimated 4 servings. Serving size: 1 (Yum-O!) quesadilla
If made with regular mild cheddar cheese, 1 cup (1/4 cup per quesadilla) =
15 pointsplus values
If made with reduced-fat mild cheddar cheese, 1 cup (1/4 cup per quesadilla) =
14 pointsplus values
If made with fat-free mild cheddar cheese, 1 cup (1/4 cup per quesadilla) =
13 pointsplus values

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...