Monday, January 24, 2011

Weekly meals with recipes

I have been trying to make a weekly meal plan. On Monday I make a list of meals for the week, I make my shopping list, and head to the store to do some shopping. Here are my weekly meals for this week with links to the recipes. Well most of them have recipes, anyway. The links all have pictures of the recipes. I won't buy a cookbook unless it has pictures in it. Unless a recipe is referred to me, I will rarely try a new recipe out that doesn't have a picture with it. I want to see what I'm going to make before I try it. I know, silly.

Monday (Tonight): Stuffed Bell Peppers
I have never made stuffed bell peppers. I won't be following any recipe. Tonight will be experiment night.

Tuesday: Broccoli Cheese and Potato Soup
Side: French bread for dipping
To get the recipe, click HERE

Wednesday: Shepherds Pie
To get the recipe, click HERE

Thursday: Cheesy Mac & Cheese
Side: Vegetable
A dinner night that the kids will love! The only substitute I will be making is using whole grain penne pasta, instead of regular.
To get the recipe, click HERE

Friday: Spaghetti.
Sides: Vegetable & salad.

Saturday: Slow-cooked Sweet Barbacoa Pork
Yum! I can't wait to try this
To view the recipe, click HERE

Sunday is Ben's Birthday!! He has been asking for the chicken pot pie that I make. So, on Sunday I will be making Homemade Chicken Pot Pie, and Chocolate cake!
To get the recipe for the Chicken Pot Pie, click HERE
To get the recipe for the Chocolate cake and frosting, click HERE 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...