Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Oh for the love! ;)


When I was looking through my photos, I came across this photo I took of me a few months ago. It made me miss my long hair. A few weeks ago I had about 4 inches chopped off. That may not seem like a lot, but it is to me. :'(
 OK, now to the important stuff ;)
On Courtney's birthday I noticed a message Mady had left for Courtney. This is what it said:

I am not saen (saying) happy bithday (birthday) to you.
 I asked Mady why she wrote that. She said that Courtney made her mad. Awe, gotta love the sisterly love. I told her that wasn't very nice. She said she felt bad for writing it, and erased it and wrote her a new message. This is what it said:

I am sore (sorry) for not saen (saying) happy brithday (birthday). Happy Brithday (birthday) Courtney.
 She then wrote this message on Courtney's board:

I Love you. To Courtney From Madison
Marshall decided to leave Courtney a message, too. This is what he wrote:

Happy Birthday Courtney
:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...