Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Little joys in life


This evening I bought a pumpkin pie milk shake (suggested by my Hub) and drove a little way up the canyon while waiting for Mady's dance class to get over. Breathtaking views is what I saw. God is amazing! He gives us so many beautiful things to surround us because he simply loves us that much and we are simply that important to him. Doesn't the thought of that just take your breath away and give you goosebumps? Doesn't it make you feel so good?
Last night was a rough night. I felt sick from evening until this morning. I had a hard time falling asleep, so I brought Courty in bed with me. She is my little snuggly girl. I would have brought the other 2 kids to sleep with me, but the other 2 kids are silly sleepers. They are all over the bed sleepers. Mady usually ends up upside down with her feet in my face and Marshall usually ends up sideways with his feet in my stomach. Oh, and they talk in their sleep, too! :) However, all 3 of them end up in bed with me quite a bit from them staggering into my bed in the middle of the night. The girls do this more times than Marshall does, but I'll take what I can get! Courty is the calm sleeper out of the bunch when she sleeps next to me....... Just having Courty sleeping next to me last night all cuddled up to me helped me fall asleep. When I fell asleep I awoke every hour like clockwork. Needless to say, today has been a very exhausting day. However, even through the yawns and rubbing my eyes, it has been an amazing day. I am blessed. We all are blessed. We are children of Heavenly Father. I can't think of any greater blessing than that.
I was having a rough time about a week ago. I was letting the adversary put things in my mind that I know are not true. He can be very powerful if we let him be. He only has as much power as we allow. I was questioning things that I have known to be true since before I was born. Even through the negative thoughts, I knew the truth deep down. When I chose to push these awful thoughts away, I felt much better.

OOOOHHHH, I want to lay on my stomach so darn bad! 5 more months and I am so stomach laying.

P.S. I think I just felt my little butterfly moving in my stomach! Ahhhh, the precious moments of being a Mommy!

The End! I'll be back soon! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...