Sunday, November 13, 2011

Ooh la la

I had my monthly meltdown the other day. My laptop broke and every other thing just seemed to be going wrong. I was being overly dramatic to say that least. Not like that's anything unusual. After the hubs and I discussed it, we decided that we needed a new laptop. So, my husband suggested that I head out to buy a new laptop and just get out of the house and take a breather for a bit. So, off I went. After the computer was bought, I headed to go get something to eat. I love the atmosphere of sit down restaurants so I chose to eat at the Outback Steak House. I had their signature steak, lobster tail, garlic mashed potatoes, and house salad with ranch. The drink I chose was their cocoberrie (coconut and strawberry) smoothie. Talk about melt-in-my-mouth! I am obsessed. Literally.

Not the best picture to capture this smoothie's indulging deliciousness. Camera phones are convenient but they certainly don't take the best quality photos.
My little babes must have agreed with the food because I didn't come home and puke it up. I love seafood. My baby, not so much. Every time I eat seafood I get sick. Not this time! She knows it was too good to puke up. I think my seafood obsession is rubbing off on her. Shhhh.... Don't tell her Daddy. He'd spend the next 4 months trying to convince her otherwise. ;)

Oh, we went in for my 20 week ultrasound last Wednesday. It was the most uncomfortable thing ever. My back and hips hurt so bad lying flat on my back on that hard table for 45 minutes. I had never before experienced an uncomfortable ultrasound until last Wednesday. Back to the important stuff. She looks great and seems to be healthy as can be! She is growing great and she is measuring just right. That's something to celebrate about! :)

After a well relaxed and refreshed couple of hours, I was back home enjoying my family once again.

Ben and the kids helped Madison decorate her turkey that was due at school the following day. They went outside and gathered grass and colorful leaves. They glued their freshly gathered supplies, and some macaroni noodles, on her turkey. They helped her color it as well. I was really impressed when I saw how it had turned out. It turned out super cute!

If you're ever up in Orem, you so have to stop by and grab one of those delicious, melt-in-your-mouth, cocoberrie smoothies. You will fall in love. Don't say I didn't warn you!

1 comment:

Nat said...

I'm glad your baby liked your seafood. Blech. I am not a seafood person, BUT I know how nice it is to be able to keep something down when you're preggers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...