Thursday, November 3, 2011

Our Halloween 2011

Halloween 2011 was so much fun! We did a lot of cute little activities throughout the month. Marshall was Darth Vader and the girls were witches. Ben and I were going to dress up but ran out of time to get our costumes. Before we knew it, Halloween was among us. Maybe next year. ;)
Before we headed up to Provo to a Halloween party the day before Halloween, we stopped at the orchards and took a few quick snapshots.





The day we got the costumes the kids couldn't wait to try them on. So, when we got home we did a photo shoot.

 Ben held Courtney up and hid behind the wall so it looked like she was flying. She that that was pretty stellar! And it was!

 I think Mady thought she was a rock-star witch!


 Marshall was a rambunctious little Darth Vader! He played his part well. But he is way too sweet to be anything like Darth Vader. :)

 Trick or Treating! We headed out around 6:45.


 Ben walked the kids around to each house. I joined them in some of the trick or treating adventure...........

But, I mostly stayed in the car. I know, I'm a lame-o! This pregnancy has kicked my buttocks. But I wouldn't change it!

I had fun making these Carmel Apples. It was fun trying something new. For the recipe and directions click HERE


We hope that you all had a wonderful Halloween 2011! I can't wait to see what's in store for Halloween 2012!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...