Saturday, November 5, 2011

Courtney's Tumbling Performance and more

Today has been a beautiful day. I slept in. I slept until 11:30. Yes, you read right. 11:30! Who does that over the age of 21? I do! And the best part of it is, I went to bed around 1am. I got a whopping 10 1/2 hours of sleep. It was amazing. I snoozed the morning away. Sleeping in doesn't happen often around here. The kids are with their Dad and Stepmom this weekend, so none of my precious little jewels were left unattended to while I was blissfully dreaming my day away in Jamie's imaginary land. ;)
I woke up to the beautiful deep snow on the ground. I watched the sunlight shine down on snow making it sparkle like diamonds. It was breathtaking. Then we got ready to go to Courtney's first Tumbling Performance at the Country Christmas Craft Shop.
I am honored that Courtney chose me as her Mommy.
I am introducing you to a sneak peak into my darling 3 year old daughter's tumbling performance. It was the cutest thing ever. Seriously!











Ta-Da!! What an amazing group of kids. I'm especially partial to the cute girl in the Hannah Montana outfit. She is so delicate and cute! I'm one blessed Momma! :)

After the performance, Ben and I went to good ol' Walmart and did our weekly grocery shopping trip. I got my dinner menu done, put together the list of price matches, and got the shopping list ready the day before, so I was super prepared. Can you believe that? I can't! It was nice walking around Walmart with my charming Husband.
I spent a whopping $73. That deserves two thumbs up. That $73 included a 48 pack of quilted northern toilet paper and some paper towels along with my groceries. Not too shabby, huh! Price matching does help. A lot! I signed up at http://www.dealstomeals.com/ Here is a description of what the website offers:
 -- We compare prices of the major grocery stores to Costco, Sams Club, and Walmart
-- We tell you where the best deals are to stock up your food storage and freezer
-- We provide a meal planning service to help you incorporate your food storage into your weekly meals, saving you money by having your meals planned around sale items
-- We design a weekly grocery list to make meal planning easy
-- We share delicious recipes
-- We give weekly tips & information on food storage
-- We offer a two week free trial with no obligation, no contracts to sign, cancel at anytime
I go on there and make a list of all the things I'm buying that week that is on sale and I take the list to Walmart and price match. Wala, it's done, just like that. In one spot. Check it out! I haven't followed it for a few weeks, but when I follow her plan, I save big time!
After Ben and I got home and put the groceries away, we made some yummy tacos together for our dinner. They were delish! It was Ben's idea for taco night. What an intelligent man. It hit the spot. Then we rented a movie from redbox and came home and snuggled up in our bed and watched our movie. It was hot-hot-hot! ;)
Now as the night draws to an end, I'm super tired and ready for bed.
I hope y'all had a wonderful day in this beautiful winter (well almost winter) wonderland.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Court was so cute in the tumbling performance! The lil guy on the end in the last pic is quite handsome;)

Jamie said...

I have to agree with you! He is quite handsome! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...