Saturday, January 19, 2013

Halloween 2012! Better late than never!

Okay, so I am way behind on this one, but I figure that it's better late than never..... right? Right!
Because this blog is a journal for my family and I, it is important to me that I update it with the things that I missed posting last year.
Halloween 2012:
We were lucky enough to be able to celebrate Halloween a little early at Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland. We went on October 9th. We had a blast!
Marshall dressed up as a red Power Ranger and our girls dressed up as fairies. They all looked adorable.
On Halloween day, the kids had a Halloween parade at school. Courtney, Myriam, Ben and I sat in the gym and watched as all of the school kids paraded around the school showing off their costumes. I love it. It is one of my favorite parts about Halloween. Kids get so excited on Halloween. It's fun. Ben and I didn't dress up this year. We had planned to dress up, but October was an extremely busy month for us, so we didn't put aside the time to get ourselves costumes.
After the Halloween parade, Ben and I helped in Madison's class for their Halloween party. We were asked to come up with a game that the kids could play. The game we decided on was a pumpkin toss. We took 3 of our carved pumpkins, some bean bags, and had each kid try to get the bean bag in the pumpkin. Each kid got a treat after their beanbag made it in the pumpkin. The kids loved it!
After school was dismissed, we came home and I took a few pictures of the kids and got my soup made for my sister's Halloween party in Mona. We took a Broccoli and Cheese soup. 
Madison and Courtney spent Halloween night with their step mom and dad. They had a blast! After we got the girls off with their step mom, the rest of us headed to Mona and enjoyed the night at my sister's house. Marshall had a good time trick or treating with his cousins.
All in all, we had a wonderful Halloween. 

Happy Halloween from a red power ranger and 3 little fairies. Oh, and from 6 pumpkins, too ;)










This is my beautiful sister my beautiful little nieces at their Halloween party. 

We hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween 2012! I'm looking forward to Halloween this year!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...