Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year!

It's officially the new year! 2013.... can you believe it? I can't.
We have been very lucky to have had some very close and awesome friends of ours come down to ring in the new year with us 2 years in a row. 2 of my nieces were with us this year as well. We all had a great time!
We spent the evening eating some delicious homemade pizza, compliments of our friends, and let me tell you- YUM; pigging out on junk food and ice cream; playing games; and enjoying each others company.
We rang in the new year by going outside and letting the kids throw pop rocks. It was so cold!
One of my new years resolutions is to keep my blog updated. I have been slacking in this area lately.

A lot of playing took place! Fun memories were made.


Playing just dance 3 on the wii! So funny.

They are too cute!

He is such a good daddy!
 
Just finishing up our Phase 10 game. Good times!
 
Courtney took the camera and snapped this picture. All I can say is WoW!

My beautiful niece holding my cute lil baby.
I did have my baby in clothes at one point. She just had too much fun decorating them with her food ;)

She was so tired at this point. Kisses from momma was just making her more mad haha.
This was right before we got her ready for bed and took her upstairs to get some sleep.

There is nothing like brother and sister love hehe.

Courtney or my niece took this photo of my baby's feet. I love babies feet. So precious.

We hope you all had a wonderful time ringing in the New Year!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...